1) Improved Comfort
2) Enhanced Productivity
3) Prevent Musculoskeletal Issues
Benefits for Employers:
1) Reduced Absenteeism
2) Enhanced Performance
3) Lower Healthcare Costs
Choosing the appropriate workstation equipment can be very confusing and also very costly. This is why we have partnered with Vergo UK who have more than 20 years’ experience in the field. It is their product knowledge and expert advice for the end user that sets this service apart.
We can now provide the advice and support you need for yourself or your employees to tackle posture and musculoskeletal issues at work.
1) Click the ‘Book your DSE assessment now’ button below.
2) You will receive a payment receipt with a link to fill out a short form – without this form, we cannot process your DSE assessment!
3) We will contact you within 5 days to arrange a convenient time to come to your place of work and carry out a full DSE assessment
4) Following the assessment, we will make any needs-based product recommendations our assessors identify. We can help you select the right product for your needs.
5) Once we have ordered your ergonomic equipment, our DSE experts will visit your premises to ensure it is set up correctly, at no extra cost.
Why not send us a message to discuss whether it’s right for you or your employees? Use the Send us a message button below.
Will it be a physiotherapist conducting the DSE assessment?
– No. Qualified DSE assessors will determine the best equipment for you. If you are having any pain or discomfort, then please book a separate physio assessment where we can look at that for you – that’s where our physio expertise lies.
How much does it cost?
– The price for the full remote DSE assessment plus on site fitting of any pieces of equipment ordered, is £195.
Any items of equipment ordered are available at an additional cost. Companies requiring multiple assessments should get in touch for bespoke fees.
Let us help you create a workspace that promotes your health and enhances your performance!